The LogTag TRIX -8/TRIX-16 is a versatile, wide range, multi-trip temperature recorder capable of reading up to 8,000 recordings with temperature levels ranging from -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F). Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the data logger features a real-time clock, providing date and time stamps for each temperature reading. When the temperature-sensitive products are exposed to unacceptable conditions, the unit can alert users if any temperature breach has happened through a visual indicator on the front.
Users can retrieve and download data by using the LogTag Interface and LogTag Analyser software. These accessories allow the LogTag TRIX-8/16 to be set up easily for recording conditions, including:
- Continuous or fixed number of readings
- Defined conditions to activate the ‘alert’ red light indicator
- Delayed start time
- Number of readings
- Sampling interval
These downloaded data also provide facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics, and exporting the data to other applications such as Excel. The LogTag TRIX-8/16 data logger complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices, including FCC, CE, C-TICK, TÜV, EN12830, WHO PQS, and RoHS.
- WHO PQS Pre-qualified under E06/06: PQS CODE E006/00
- Versatile, wide range, multi-trip temperature logger
- 8000 readings memory capacity with up to 3 years of battery life
- ‘OK’ and ‘ALERT’ indicator with high and low customisable alarms
- Industry best download time – less than 5 seconds for full memory
- Sensor Measurement Range: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Operating Temperature Range:-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to 55°C (-22°F to 131°F)
- Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy: Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C to 40°C, Better than ±0.7°C for -30°C to -20°C and 40°C to 60°C, Better than ±0.8°C for 60°C to 85°C, Better than ±0.9°C for -40°C to -30°C. Actual performance is typically much better than the rated values. Please see the Rated Absolute Accuracy chart below. Accuracy figures can be improved by recalibration.
- Rated Temperature Reading Resolution: Less than 0.1°C for -40°C to 40°C, Less than 0.2°C from 40°C to 80°C, Less than 0.4°C for 80°C to 85°C. Please see the Rated Native Resolution chart below. LogTag Analyzer® currently displays to one decimal place of °C or °F. The native resolution is what is stored in the LogTag®.
- Sensor Reaction Time: Typically less than 5 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s)
- Recording Capacity: 8031 temperature readings, 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging
- Sampling Interval Configurable: From 30 seconds to several hours
- Logging Start Options: Push-button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18 hours.
- Recording Indication: Flashing ‘OK’ indicator/flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator
- Alarms 1 configurable upper and 1 configurable lower alarms
- Download Time: Typically less than 5 seconds for full memory (8031 readings), depending on the computer or readout device used
- Environmental: IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)
- Power Source: 3V Li-Mg Battery
- Battery Life: 2 – 3 years of normal use (based on 15-minute logging, download data monthly)
- Real-Time Clock: Built-in real-time clock
- Rated Accuracy: ±25ppm @ 25°C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day)
- Rated Temperature Coefficient: -0.034 ±0.006ppm/°C (i.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C)
- Connection: Interface Interface Cradle
- Software: LogTag® Analyser
- Size (H x W x T): 86mm x 54.5mm x 8.6mm
- Weight: 33g
- Case: Material Polycarbonate
TRIX-8/TRIX-16 Product Brochure: Download