ColdMark is a temperature packaging label that provides a visual alarm to shippers when products are exposed to low temperatures, enabling them to identify and correct their gold chain. When exposed to low temperature, the ColdMark changes colour from clear to violet.
Find out more about monitoring temperature-sensitive goods here or click here to watch a video about the ColdMark temperature indicator!
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides a cost-effective solution for last-mile monitoring
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions to be made
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of the cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Temperature Accuracy: +/-1ºC
- Activation Time: 30 minutes or less
- Storage Condition: Store product above activation temperature, up to 43ºC
- Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of sale
- -3°C / 26°F
- 0°C / 32°F
- 2°C / 36°F
- 5°C / 41°F
- 10°C / 50°F