The Vent Breather is commonly found on single acting valves or cylinders to prevent ports from being exposed to contaminants in the atmospheric surrounding. Besides protecting driving rain, sand, and other environmental conditions, the Vent Breather also allows pressure equalisation and out-gassing of equipment. Featuring a 25-micron filter allows the breather to prevent external contamination while allowing free breathing of the container or equipment.
- Equalise pressure inside the equipment or devices
- Remove harmful gases
- Protect against external contaminants like sand, rain, dust, etc.
- M50 Bi-directional Vent Breather
- Can withstand water jet projections and dust ingress
- Easy panel mounting
- Allow pressure equalisation and outgassing
- Protection from driving rain, sand, and other external conditions
- M3 Thread Splash Proof Breather
- M50 Thread Bi-Directional Breather Vent